Order the Conference DVD!
Schiller Institute International Conference
New York City, January 26, 2013
A New Paradigm
(Selected Conference Presentations)
1. Keynote: Helga Zepp-LaRouche, President of the Schiller Institute 63m
2. What is Mankind as a Species: Bruce Fein, former Deputy Attorney General, DOJ 36m
3. Special Message from Rep. Walter Jones (R, NC) 2m
4. Destructive Effects of Religious Extremism: Norton Mezvinsky, Pres. Intl Cncl for ME Studies 29m
5. Constitutional Banking: Michael Kirsch, LaRouchePAC Basement Team 26m
6. Principles of John Quincy Adams: Cliff Kiracofe, Prof., VMI, Wash and Lee 25m
7. British Destruction of American Culture: Sean Stone, filmmaker 17m
8. Commoditization of Health Care: Dr. Mark Kelly, MD 29m
The Role Of Classical Music in uplifting Civilization
9. Magnificat, composed by J.S. Bach, Schiller Institute Chorus 36m
10. Classical Music is World’s Music, Elvira Green, mezzosoprano, formerly w Metropolitan Opera, 9m
11. Foundation for Revival of Classical Music, Lynn Yen,and Fang Tao Jiang 29m
12. Work of Foundation for Revival of Classical Music, Lynn Yen, Executive Director, 21m
13. Sonata for Cello and Piano No. 4 in C, Beethoven, performed by Steger and Tremblay 17m
14. Verdi Tuning: John Sigerson, Schiller Institute 25m
Price: $25 plus shipping:
$3 Shipping in the USA
$6 International shipping
Please complete the form after reading below.
- For gift orders, put YOUR billing information in the form, and the recipient's name and address in the Recipient's Name and Address section.
- Submit the form, and our office will contact you immediately, by telephone and email.
- We will confirm the order and arrange payment. Orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
To pay by check or money order, please fill out the form, so we have it when your payment arrives. Checks are payable to Schiller Institute. To pay by credit card, we accept telephone orders, so we will contact you by telephone to complete the order.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 703-297-8368.
Please fill out form completely:
Be sure to fill in ALL the fields
Thank you for your interest and support of the
Schiller Institute movement and publications.