Prince Charles Speaks For the Evil Empire
by Matthew Ehret-Kump and
Creative Commons/Benjamin Ellis
May 26, 2014—The strategic reality which has gone unspoken by most outside the political movement led by Lyndon LaRouche, came to the fore on May 20, when the heir to the British throne, Charles, Prince of Wales, accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of “doing just about the same as Hitler.” Charles’ outrageous comments, made while surrounded by media during an allegedly private conversation with a Holocaust survivor, reflect the real policy of the British Empire and the royal family—a determination to wage war against Russia and every other sovereign nation-state that stands in the way of its insistence on world domination and depopulation. Such a war at this stage of history would necessarily turn thermonuclear.
The incident immediately became an international scandal, because the Royals are not supposed to make public statements about political matters. While members of the governments in Great Britain and Canada basically came to Charles’ defense, the Russian government took it deadly seriously, with both the Foreign Office and President Putin himself declaring it “unacceptable.”
Equally important, the Prince’s candid comment caused the Russian media to dig into their archives and publish some of the damning facts about the connections of the British royal family itself to the Nazis—facts which were subsequently reprinted in the British tabloid The Daily Mail, among other papers. This was hopefully an important step toward recognition of the larger reality that it’s the British Empire, with the monarchy at the center, which is at the center of the global war drive.
A Longstanding Plan
The British Empire’s plan to destroy Russia, as a necessary preliminary to imposing its global Nazi-feudal state, is longstanding. One could trace it back to Bertrand Russell, the evil “academic” of the early 20th Century, who in 1946 outlined the option of a nuclear first strike against the Soviet Union, if it did not agree to his scheme for world government.
A more contemporary exposition of the same idea was published in the London Economist, a mouthpiece for the British oligarchy since 1843, on March 17, 2007. The scenario outlined in that article, which was written on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the European Community, has an eerie resemblance to the current conflict with Russia.
The Economist package, dedicated to the European Union at 100, and written from the standpoint of 2057, begins with the following scenario:
“The EU is celebrating its 100th birthday with quiet satisfaction. Predictions when it turns 50 that it was doomed to irrelevance in a world dominated by America, China and India proved wide of the mark. A turning point was the bursting of America’s housing bubble and the collapse of the dollar early in the presidency of Barack Obama in 2010. . . . The other cause for quiet satisfaction has been the EU’s foreign policy. In the dangerous second decade of the century, when Vladimir Putin returned for a third term as Russian president and stood poised to invade Ukraine, it was the EU that pushed the Obama administration to threaten massive nuclear retaliation. . .” (emphasis added).
If you understand the dominant role in policy-making for the EU by the monarchy and its think-tanks, the intent behind Charles’ painting Putin as Hitler should come into view.
Prince Charles on Tour
During his May 16-21 tour of Canada, Prince Charles made headlines by tossing paper airplanes with his wife Camilla and Prime Minister Stephen Harper, trying to catch fish, touring zoos, and engaging in a countless number of mundane activities. Two aspects of his trip were the most indicative of the real nature of the Crown which he represents: 1) his contribution to the anti-Russian propaganda and war drive by comparing the President of Russia to Adolf Hitler while on a tour of a war museum in Halifax, and 2) his being sworn into the Privy Council of Canada.
Up until recently, Prince Charles—noted for his quirky environmentalism, including the habit of talking to plants—has been treated as a royal joke. True, he followed closely in the footsteps of his genocidal father, in attacking modern agriculture and industry, and patronizing such criminal cohorts of the Empire as the Saudi Kingdom.1 But, after the 1997 murder of his popular wife Diana—a crime for which many Britons did not see him as blameless—the Prince was largely considered damaged goods. But, as Elizabeth nears her 90th year, Charles’ role has been upgraded as a representative of the Royal household, as he has been assigned to take her place at Commonwealth meetings and other places.
Thus it is Charles who is scheduled to represent Great Britain at the June 6 D-Day celebrations in Normandy this year—an occasion that could well prove quite embarrassing, in light of the Russian and other attention to his family’s close connection to the very Nazis whose defeat is being commemorated.
Nazi Roots of the Windsors
Any member of the House of Windsor should lay off the Nazi insinuations against others. There were more than a few Hitler sympathizers in the Windsor woodpile. Charles’ great-uncle, King Edward VIII, who had abdicated the throne in 1936, allegedly for love of American divorcée Wallis Simpson, attempted to join Hitler at the latter’s Obersalzberg retreat in order to re-take control of Britain. It was shortly after this failed attempt to retake the Crown through an alliance with Hitler, that consensus was reached in the British Establishment, to send the former King to Bermuda for the remainder of the war.
Then there’s Charles’ father, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh. All of the Duke of Edinburgh’s three sisters were married to Nazi princes, and the husband of one of them (Sophie) became a Waffen SS officer with the rank of Oberführer (senior leader).2
Philip himself maintained the family tradition, first having been educated under a Nazi curriculum centered on eugenics in the 1930s, and then going on to found the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) with fellow one-time Nazi Party member Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, a lifelong eugenicist and Bilderberg Group founder, in 1961. Philip and Bernhard were joined by Julian Huxley (then president of the Eugenics Society of Britain) as WWF cofounder. Philip is quoted for having stated his desire to return in the next life as a deadly virus to help “solve overpopulation.”3 Under the controlling ideology of the WWF and the Club of Rome, the true intention of the Green movement has not been to preserve nature, as the credulous have been led to believe, but rather nothing less than global depopulation.4
Charles has taken his father’s mission of reducing the world population to heart, through his leadership of various conservationist organizations, and as patron of the now defunct Liverpool Care Pathway, which was revealed to have euthanized over 60,000 British citizens per year, without their consent, between 2001 and 2013.5
Nor are Nazi sympathies simply a matter for older members of the family. It was not long ago that Prince Harry, Charles’ second son, was photographed at a costume party dressed up as a Nazi, swastika armband and all.
The Nazi pedigree of the royal family raises the question: Why has their continuation of Nazi eugenics doctrine in the form of the euthanasia and environmentalist movements not become more widely known? What type of world do we live in, that such startling facts could not be general knowledge?
The Privy Council System
The fact is, the British Empire and its aspirations for population control never ended. The Empire was never the nation of Great Britain, its Parliament, or its people. The true Empire has always been a financial oligarchy which is used by a vast network of power structures to advance the interests of the aristocracy of Europe; The current epicenter of power is the Anglo-Dutch monarchies (otherwise known as the Fount of All Honours). It is this power that controls the Bilderberg Group, and steers American policy through the New York Council on Foreign Relations (the American version of Chatham House), and other institutions.6
A key pillar in the control over colonies of Anglo-Dutch influence remains the Privy Council system, which is centered in Britain, but has secondary branches in select Commonwealth countries. It is under the Privy Council’s influence that lower-level operatives are instituted in the form of deputy ministers, the Treasury Board, Select Committees, and other appointed officials in the Civil Service. Other key nodes in the public and private sector manage the interests of the Crown. All members of the Canadian Privy Council are sworn to an oath of secrecy and allegiance to the Queen.7
While it is popularly believed that such institutions are merely ceremonial affairs reserved uniquely for elected Cabinet members, the truth is anything but. Many key change agents of the Crown who sit on the Privy Council are not elected officials, not accountable to anyone, but rather agents of vast private influence. In Canada, these include the late Paul Desmarais, Maurice Strong, Charles Bronfman, Bill Graham, John Manley, and of course, at the head of the institution, the royal virus, Prince Philip himself! The current Canadian Party leaders who were sworn in as Privy councilors include Prime Minister Stephen Harper of the Conservative Party, Thomas Mulcair of the New Democratic Party, and Philippe Couillard of the Quebec Liberals. with Justin Trudeau of the Federal Liberal Party being prepared for the honor as of this writing.
As Philip nears his last days, preparing for his reincarnation as a deadly virus, he is making way for his embarrassment of a son to take the reins of the dying British Empire. It is thus no coincidence that it was on May 18 that Prince Charles was sworn in to the Queen’s Privy Council of Canada by Governor General David Johnson, perhaps making him the first tampon to occupy the position, but not the first Nazi.
1. See Richard Freeman and William F. Wertz, Jr., “Charles of Arabia, The British Monarchy, Saudi Arabia, and 9/11,” EIR, May 23, 2014.
2. Philip’s sister Sophie’s husband, Prince Christopher of Hesse-Cassel, chief of the Forschungsamt (Directorate of Scientific Research), a special intelligence operation run by Hermann Göring, and he was also Standartenführer (colonel) of the SS on Heinrich Himmler’s personal staff. Philip’s four brothers-in-law, with whom he lived, all became high-ranking officials in the Nazi Party. See Scott Thompson, “The Nazi Roots of the House of Windsor,” , May 24, 1996, for more on this matter.
3. Deutsche Press Agentur in August 1988
4. In a May 1990 interview with WEST magazine, Canada’s Maurice Strong (Privy Councillor, former vice president of the WWF, and founding member of the Club of Rome) said: “What if a small group of world leaders were to conclude that the principal risk to the Earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? The group’s conclusion is ‘no’. The rich countries won’t do it. They won’t change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?”
5. , Dec. 30, 2012.
6. Chatham House is another name for the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA) begun in 1919 by the leading Milnerites of the Round Table Movement who created the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in the following year in order to promote eugenics and world government under the League of Nations. The American branch was given its name to avoid allusions to the British terminology due to American mistrust of British intrigue. The Canadian and Australian Branches were begun in 1928 and run most typically by Rhodes Scholars since then. Today, the Canadian Insitute for International Affairs has been renamed the Canadian International Council (CIC). The CIC is Chaired by Privy Council member Bill Graham.
7. The Privy Council oath reads: “I, [name], do solemnly and sincerely swear that I shall be a true and faithful servant to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, as a member of Her Majesty’s Privy Council for Canada. I will in all things to be treated, debated and resolved in Privy Council, faithfully, honestly and truly declare my mind and my opinion. I shall keep secret all matters committed and revealed to me in this capacity, or that shall be secretly treated of in Council. Generally, in all things I shall do as a faithful and true servant ought to do for Her Majesty.”